Thursday, August 12, 2010

It has to be about 2 years

.....Since I last wrote anything more than just 2 lines or a silly email. Life has changed for the better and worst. Changes are coming up in the next months and changes came in the last months. So I am living in London now, the city that I do not like so much. NYC is so different from the smell on the streets to the filth in the subways, people, speed and even the pigeons are different. I am trying to have a "beautiful" life with my wonderful fiance. Yes engaged I am now too. I know years back I was writing about domestic violence and now I am finally truly happy, although sometimes I want to rip his head off, but he is just a man, it's not his fault. I work as a Nanny now, well for the past year 1/2. If i knew that I would start working as a Nanny once I move to London I would have def not moved here. The problem is that I honestly got quite comfortable in this job and the pay isn't bad. The honest reason for starting again, besides I always had the urge but didn't go through with it, anyways I am hoping for myself to calm down again. To find a balance in life that will help me relax. I don't care if nobody reads it, it's just my little space where I can vent to whenever I want.

Jen

1 comment:

  1. You can share what you want. Its nice idea to flow out. I appreciate what you wrote in end.. I don't care if anybody reads on or.. its wrote just for you n you care for it.. May god bless you

    ReplyDelete